B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure you're the reason Robert...Thank you 😉

And here's me thinking it might be because she's on the payroll now...😏

They listened but made a mistake putting her in the same room with Bridget.  I didn't know I had so much clout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

I don’t get why they have Anita in with Bridget. They could have her upstairs with Megan. 

Any time there's two girls sharing the same bed, or even the same room as with Shaila and Dina, the two girls are already friends. I've never known them put two girls together that didn't already know each other before. Anita is friends with Bridget and Mary, she arrived in Barcelona as a guest of theirs hoping to get a room if one was vacant, and so with no room available for her, she stays with one of her friends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Any time there's two girls sharing the same bed, or even the same room as with Shaila and Dina, the two girls are already friends. I've never known them put two girls together that didn't already know each other before. Anita is friends with Bridget and Mary, she arrived in Barcelona as a guest of theirs hoping to get a room if one was vacant, and so with no room available for her, she stays with one of her friends.

Maybe one of them will leave soon.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Anita has been added to the apartment 

Fuck! Yet again this friend clan dictates RLC! I'm bored with this group! We've had months and months of their tiring stupid shows now! With Anita and Amina returnig just means it will continue! Will there ever be an end to it! And will Mary ever leave!!!! Though Mary leaving now would make absolutely no difference at all, as the whole clan has returned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1