B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Please explain the difference to me Thes......you have plenty of time while B4 is out getting their fuck on.  Please explain the difference for the whole group here on CC.

I guess it has been that long since you really sincerely had fun Harley, and maybe you don't work a real job anymore. There is the difference, plus they are not posing for the cameras, they are drinking, laughing, and enjoying each others company without regard to being on camera.

That is the difference Harley, pretty simple actually.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

you find that funny Noldus ? compare tonight in B-1 to 100 nights on B-4. Megan has smiled and laughed more in the few hours tonight than in almot her entire stay in B-4 where it's her job to entertain, tonight she is having fun and Irma and Danaya mostly always have fun.. That in itself is the real difference.  And the main reason why RLC will show a nice spike again this month from the previous 8 months of a downhill spiral.

I was being sarcastic Thes...I don't see any real difference between this show and the shows in the big bath in B4...But because it's Irma, they're forgiven...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess it has been that long since you really sincerely had fun Harley, and maybe you don't work a real job anymore. There is the difference, plus they are not posing for the cameras, they are drinking, laughing, and enjoying each others company without regard to being on camera.

That is the difference Harley, pretty simple actually.

I read where Irma and Danaya were feeling on Megan's tits and Irma and Megan were kissing and was told that Megan has already exploited Irma and Danaya to Rocco the Socco robot and you are going to tell me there is a difference?  Get real Thes!!  

No I am retired and I don't work a job anymore and I have fun......probably much more fun then you do with a wrapped up foot and all!!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was being sarcastic Thes...I don't see any real difference between this show and the shows in the big bath in B4...But because it's Irma, they're forgiven...😏

I know Naga, but I am being serious.  They are superstars in their own right and well a deserved status for sure. It has been like that with Irma and Danaya and few others always, and now little Megan is able to cut loose and have fun at work instead of it being a job. I am glad she left B-4 to come and have little funm I like this Megan so much better than the working girl one.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I know Naga, but I am being serious.  They are superstars in their own right and well a deserved status for sure. It has been like that with Irma and Danaya and few others always, and now little Megan is able to cut loose and have fun at work instead of it being a job. I am glad she left B-4 to come and have little funm I like this Megan so much better than the working girl one.

to each his own my brother.....enjoy the working show!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I read where Irma and Danaya were feeling on Megan's tits and Irma and Megan were kissing and was told that Megan has already exploited Irma and Danaya to Rocco the Socco robot and you are going to tell me there is a difference?  Get real Thes!!  

No I am retired and I don't work a job anymore and I have fun......probably much more fun then you do with a wrapped up foot and all!!

No you don't Harley, you have forgotten how, and it is obvious to anyone who reads your posts on this forum. I make work fun for all my employee's, I live a good life completely fulfilled with all the joys of happy life, I go, see, do all the things that I truly get enjoyment out of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What I don't really understand is if Megan gets on this well with Irma, and she knew she'd make her this happy, why has it taken so long to come visit B1...?

Just now, Thestarider said:

No you don't Harley, you have forgotten how, and it is obvious to anyone who reads your posts on this forum. I make work fun for all my employee's, I live a good life completely fulfilled with all the joys of happy life, I go, see, do all the things that I truly get enjoyment out of.

that makes two of us then!

Impossible to compare (and however some do) the perception that we have of girls' shows, or their well-being, while the B1 bathtub contains more cameras than each of the bedrooms except the titanic MBR B4
To date, just a girl knows how to manage with just 1 camera, it's Belle and nobody else
As long as the titanic B4 will have only one camera angle in the bedrooms, it will always be the same shit, a heap of feet, legs, ass, back,and long hair

• Like 2