B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is nothing weird or strange about it Fagen.  they met up with some fuck buddies and fucked the shit out of them off camera of course.  typical rlc bullshit!!  when they do get home, whoever goes to bed first got torn up the best!!  wait and see if i'm wrong or right.

Whatever meds you are on ,you should stop,, you are getting worse and worse with your bullshit spewing assumptions. I don't even know why you are here if you don't approve, or like what the girls do,as i said before,,IT IS NONE OF ANY ONES BUSINESS WHAT THEY DO,, NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE,,YOU ARE NOT THEIR FATHER!!! And i'm sure no one takes your assumptions to heart anyways. Some of us don't care what they do,long as we enjoy watching them.My only grievance is the damn cellphone usage,but  that's how it goes today,i don't understand it,but then again i do not even own a cellphone,never did,never will.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here we go with the fucking candles again...Megan on her cell in the bath

yes this is bad,since irma is back the candles are back also on rlc, I hope she will stay just one month here,rlc need new fresh girls.