B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes its nice what they are doing right now

Fagan...I made my extra large sarcastic face for a reason...It's another show!...and I, personally, have had enough of them...Anita's bate today was also a show, but she was really into it to...It served both our causes and was great, This, IMO, isn't great, and the pure intimacy of last night with Karol and Amina, although we didn't get these views, wiped the floor with this...๐Ÿ˜’

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Fagan...I made my extra large sarcastic face for a reason...It's another show!...and I, personally, have had enough of them...Anita's bate today was also a show, but she was really into it to...It served both our causes and was great, This, IMO, isn't great, and the pure intimacy of last night with Karol and Amina, although we didn't get these views, wiped the floor with this...๐Ÿ˜’

Agreed !!!!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Agreed !!!!!!!

I have been watching Karla, she is horny as hell reading that book and if she was not in the roommate bedroom she would have already been playing, she is grinding the shit out of that blanket. Now that is erotic as hell. not SHOWTIME.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have been watching Karla, she is horny as hell reading that book and if she was not in the roommate bedroom she would have already been playing, she is grinding the shit out of that blanket. Now that is erotic as hell. not SHOWTIME.

I got a quick glimpse of the cover before Thes...I'm not sure exactly what the book is but the last 3 words on the cover were Goblet of Fire...