the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Guest TxFeller

*sigh* Paul's ability to recognize how to take advantage of opportunities she gives him are desperately sad. He has no Woman Knowledge. Take right now, for instance. She's lying on her stomach on the couch with him near her feet, that beautiful tush up with only her flowery thong on. He could be caressing, then kissing those sweet mounds and might, if he was skillful, get her to let him have that tush. THAT would be interesting. :yeahbaby: But, he can't see the chance to go for the glory.  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :idk: :doh:

*sigh* Paul's ability to recognize how to take advantage of opportunities she gives him are desperately sad. He has no Woman Knowledge. Take right now, for instance. She's lying on her stomach on the couch with him near her feet, that beautiful tush up with only her flowery thong on. He could be caressing, then kissing those sweet mounds and might, if he was skillful, get her to let him have that tush. THAT would be interesting. :yeahbaby: But, he can't see the chance to go for the glory.  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :idk: :doh:

I was thinking while watching that he needed to push on. He was kneading her buttocks and then all of a sudden he stops and seems to lose interest for a while. I guess he's been burnt too many times by Leora's blocks and is now conditioned, but TBH he rarely followed through before. However he has not given up and has got to believe he's in with a chance. Me, I would be perfectly happy playing with her bum for the rest of the evening  :)

Its not over yet she has changed and is now bating next to Paul

His dick no longer works (outta bullets). He's giving her the manual touch.

Update:  I don't think she got (who Paul didn't give) her cookie.  If she did, it was a Fig Newton and not a double stuff Oreo.  She may go after the 'double stuff' herself.