the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Are you saying she did not swallow his cum? She used to swallow it all the time, but lately she has not been and I wonder if it is a reflection of the deterioration of the relationship?

it was a BJ at the beginning but more a handjob at the end (HJ after 1 or 2 minutes like each time with paul).

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't loose my time now in this appartment,wait 2 weeks for finaly see just blowjob and paul cum in 2 mn,no sorry

Leora Just gave Paul a blow job! They went to their hiding place at the entry to the bedroom, but you could still see her head, and hands grasping her hair and "pumping" her mouth for about 3 mins. That was a long time for Paul! Maybe she was not doing it to his satisfaction? Anyway, they then went into the bedroom, closing poor scooter out. Possibly get her off too?

Leora Just gave Paul a blow job! They went to their hiding place at the entry to the bedroom, but you could see her head with his hands grabbing her hair and "pumping" her for about 3 mins. That was a long time for you Paul! Was she not doing it to your satisfaction? Anyway, they closed scooter out, and went into the bedroom to possibly get her off too?

Doesn't matter whether she blows him or he fucks her. His usual lasting time is only 3 minutes.

One thing Paul will never ever be is a stud.

Leora is still using a BJ to avoid having real sex. She knows she can keep him away from her by spending 3 minutes of her life making sure he empties his sack.

I really think their relationship is slowly (or quickly now) sinking. She seems such an unhappy girl. I know occasionally she smiles and even cuddles Paul but for me the cracks are showing.

What a shame.