the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Paul is not going to last more than 5 minutes with or without a dog. She ends up masturbating herself

to get the job done and I doubt anything will ever change. At least she finally discovered how to ograsm.

Took her over a year but she figured it out.

Now she just has to get the courage and kick Pauls ass out the door and find someone that can get the job done without instructions, because Paul just has no clue on how to please women.

Paul is not going to last more than 5 minutes with or without a dog...

And now that this has been established for the one millionth time, can people PLEASE stop crying about it?

I agree. It's well past the time to retire the "I don't like Paul" comments.

Guest bobbyjoe

no sex but a little strange for me:

paul start licking  leora and after some minutes paul leave for stay leora masturbate alone with this fucking dog on the bed,

when leora finish,leora put panties on and paul come back for blowjob and j have hear paul say to leora,

"turn the poopoo more on the camera" but always with panties on,that's look like a scenarion for me.

camera 7 stay blocked in switch mode,too angry with that but great ass view in camera 6  with panties on.

not see good the blowjob with the switch vision blocked and her hair down on the dick

Guest pixels

no sex but a little strange for me:

paul start licking  leora and after some minutes paul leave for stay leora masturbate alone with this fucking dog on the bed,

when leora finish,leora put panties on and paul come back for blowjob and j have hear paul say to leora,

"turn the poopoo more on the camera" but always with panties on,that's look like a scenarion for me.

camera 7 stay blocked in switch mode,too angry with that but great ass view in camera 6  with panties on.

not see good the blowjob with the switch vision blocked and her hair down on the dick

No, he did not tell her that. I was there from the beginning.