the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

are you kidding that guy behave like a faggot everytime. he is not able to satisfy her

And you know what's funny? As much as you claim he's not able to satisfy her, he's STILL fucking her after years of being together, while you can only talk about what you only WISH to do if you had her.

are you kidding that guy behave like a faggot everytime. he is not able to satisfy her

And you know what's funny? As much as you claim he's not able to satisfy her, he's STILL fucking her after years of being together, while you can only talk about what you only WISH to do if you had her.

He's still fucking her even if it's only 3 minutes at a time on most occasions. Still luckier than we are.

Is he impotent? There is something wrong with him for sure. This morning she sat facing him naked on the sofa and started masturbating and he just looked at her then carried on tapping on the computer and completely ignored her.

Eventually he went over and poked at her like an adolescent schoolboy for about 3 minutes before returning to his computer. Leora then sadly walked off into the guest room alone and probably frustrated at his complete lack of attention towards her.

Is he impotent? There is something wrong with him for sure. This morning she sat facing him naked on the sofa and started masturbating and he just looked at her then carried on tapping on the computer and completely ignored her.

Eventually he went over and poked at her like an adolescent schoolboy for about 3 minutes before returning to his computer. Leora then sadly walked off into the guest room alone and probably frustrated at his complete lack of attention towards her.

So?

For the millionth time, why is he obligated to jump on her just because she's naked? Why is it so "sad" that she might have been frustrated when she walked off? And why do you care so much?

Buster incase you have'nt realised this a forum for open discussion. I am not suggesting he "jumps on her" each time she is naked as you put it. But merely expressing an opinion. If you don't agree then that is fine with me. Regards.

As a matter of fact I HAVE realized this is a forum for open discussion, and if you don't like having your opinion question after post something then maybe it's you that doesn't realize that is a forum for open discussion.

If you weren't suggesting he jump on her, then what were you suggesting exactly? Because even if you weren't suggesting it, it certainly seemed like you were indirectly implying it when you made this statement:

This morning she sat facing him naked on the sofa and started masturbating and he just looked at her then carried on tapping on the computer and completely ignored her.

Which was preceded by this statement:

Is he impotent? There is something wrong with him for sure.

What then if you weren't implying that he should have jumped on her should he have done in order for you not to question his impotence?

• 2 weeks later...

please record them right now.

Record what. She's up walking around and now sitting on the sofa.

They went into the bedroom for a few minutes about that time. I didn't catch anything, but I guess he's referring to that.