the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

please record them right now.

Record what. She's up walking around and now sitting on the sofa.

They went into the bedroom for a few minutes about that time. I didn't catch anything, but I guess he's referring to that.

OK, No problem.  It's quite apparent nothing had happened.

she sucks him under the covers, something new

They are now talking about an application to the REGISTRY OFFICE (marriage) and the fact that the apartment there must be something to solve. Perhaps they leave the project.

I see but now she can't talk much with dick in her mouth

They are now talking about an application to the REGISTRY OFFICE (marriage) and the fact that the apartment there must be something to solve. Perhaps they leave the project.

Do you seriously think they would leave just because they're going to get married?

No way does he last that long.  I believe they get paid extra based on how many times and how long they attract  viewers.  This couple knows how to do that. My guess is walking around in their underwear or naked and sleeping in front of the free cameras also pays them extra.

I pity Leora if she ever gets married to this goof. We don't need his contaminated seed producing any offspring. One of him is enough.

Without RLC she'll leave him within 6 months. RLC is not the problem, it's the only thing keeping them together.