the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

I just visited the Paul and Leora site--they were in their bedroom.  He was getting a blow job with an excellent view in color from the camera.  It showed her mouth open waiting for his cum, and he then came in her mouth.  She swallowed it.  He brought her back a tissue for her to wipe her face around the outside of her mouth and her chin.  She was wearing clothes--shorts and a tank top.

I have been so focused on Kamila and Kristy that I haven't looked at this apartment in a long time.  Anyway, now that I've seen the blow job, I am switching back to Kamila and Kristy (even though they are probably still asleep).

I just visited the Paul and Leora site--they were in their bedroom.  He was getting a blow job with an excellent view in color from the camera.  It showed her mouth open waiting for his cum, and he then came in her mouth.  She swallowed it.  He brought her back a tissue for her to wipe her face around the outside of her mouth and her chin.  She was wearing clothes--shorts and a tank top.

I have been so focused on Kamila and Kristy that I haven't looked at this apartment in a long time.  Anyway, now that I've seen the blow job, I am switching back to Kamila and Kristy (even though they are probably still asleep).

I did not catch this event, It would be great to get the video or a picture that is big enough for seeing such details, the one posted is too small.