the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

They were on the balcony for 45 mins. They were amorous - plenty of kissing - before so I assumed ... but they both came back as fully clothed as they were so it's very difficult to judge. Where is balcony cam?

Neither of them showered afterwards or possibly even washed so I doubt if they were full on,

They were on the balcony for 45 mins. They were amorous - plenty of kissing - before so I assumed ... but they both came back as fully clothed as they were so it's very difficult to judge. Where is balcony cam?

There is no balcony cam on any of the apartments.

There is no balcony cam on any of the apartments.

Yes I know. I was merely pointing out how advantageous it would be have one. In fact as far as Leora and Paul are concerned 1 more camera in the Guest Room would be useful as well especially when that curtain keeps billowing in front of where Leora changes.

Neither of them showered afterwards or possibly even washed so I doubt if they were full on,

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Par contre Léora est sortie avec la couverture sur les épaules et on la voit rentrer sans la couverture ???