the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Bedroom now!

That ruined my morning, just logged in to see Paul giving Leora a good licking and jerking off onto the sheets. That part wasn't so bad but the sight of the dog licking the sheets afterwards was way toooooo much.

She seemed "restless" out in the living room and I thought she might rub one out for us. Alas, she went to the bedroom and ....

Someone is likely to post a picture or a video of this, so if anyone doesn't want to revisit this you have a heads up to avoid those threads.

Soooter has done worse. You just need to develop a new sense of what is normal for Paul.

Now I understand what you guys mean when you say that Leora must be unsatisfied as hell. She had to finish by herself. I'm new here so I'm not sure about this but, isn't it always like that with those? any chance Leora picks up a random guy at some point just to get satisified for a change?

Now I understand what you guys mean when you say that Leora must be unsatisfied as hell. She had to finish by herself. I'm new here so I'm not sure about this but, isn't it always like that with those? any chance Leora picks up a random guy at some point just to get satisified for a change?

Not leroa will not catch a random guy she loves paul, if it were to betray it would have done.

Many here do not like Paul by saying he does not know to please leora, but since he came back from the training, all the fucks that had he ever did leora have orgasm, and he was not coming, after she finished making a BJ him, and no one said anything, now as he came first to her, vain talk ill of him.

Leora is happy with it, if you followed when he was in training and was one month away, will know that she cried several days missing you, and how much she's smiling now, she loves paul, and if it sometimes You can not make her have an orgasm, do not worry she knows to be satisfied alone.

Not leroa will not catch a random guy she loves paul, if it were to betray it would have done.

Many here do not like Paul by saying he does not know to please leora, but since he came back from the training, all the fucks that had he ever did leora have orgasm, and he was not coming, after she finished making a BJ him, and no one said anything, now as he came first to her, vain talk ill of him.

Leora is happy with it, if you followed when he was in training and was one month away, will know that she cried several days missing you, and how much she's smiling now, she loves paul, and if it sometimes You can not make her have an orgasm, do not worry she knows to be satisfied alone.

For a man who CC people complain about, Paul pleases her, and his foreplay was long-lasting and successful. I haven't had the patience for that much foreplay in fucking decades, and I doubt that most of the younger jack-offs here who criticize Paul know what foreplay actually is.

The fact is that she loves the man. And she wants attention and foreplay. All women do.

Now, as for Scooter running around with Leora's soaked underwear in her mouth, that's a different story.  ::)

I don't know what little yip dogs want, but I'd throw the critter a piece of beef jerky and get it out of the room.

For a man who CC people complain about, Paul pleases her, and his foreplay was long-lasting and successful. I haven't had the patience for that much foreplay in fucking decades, and I doubt that most of the younger jack-offs here who criticize Paul know what foreplay actually is.

The fact is that she loves the man. And she wants attention and foreplay. All women do.

Now, as for Scooter running around with Leora's soaked underwear in her mouth, that's a different story.  ::)

I don't know what little yip dogs want, but I'd throw the critter a piece of beef jerky and get it out of the room.

= (That this friend, what have I done? Because they put me out of the room? Their evil. Let me be happy, if you knew the taste that has her panties, you would leave also running with a mouth =), and I also just want to watch like everyone else.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Think guys! They're both trapped in the RLC world. No way to get to know any new people, realize that smth is wrong etc.... They're doomed to each other until they get out of the RLC. Actually - it would be interesting to see a couple a couple of years older couples. Might be really interesting.  ;)