the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Leora is still using a BJ to avoid having real sex. She knows she can keep him away from her by spending 3 minutes of her life making sure he empties his sack.

I really think their relationship is slowly (or quickly now) sinking. She seems such an unhappy girl. I know occasionally she smiles and even cuddles Paul but for me the cracks are showing.

What a shame.

Won't be much longer. The end of Leora and Paul is coming soon.

Leora is still using a BJ to avoid having real sex. She knows she can keep him away from her by spending 3 minutes of her life making sure he empties his sack.

I really think their relationship is slowly (or quickly now) sinking. She seems such an unhappy girl. I know occasionally she smiles and even cuddles Paul but for me the cracks are showing.

What a shame.

Rlc has 9 apartments now( including the Premium apt.)they usually have around 7.i don't believe that one or two will be around much longer.

Guest bobbyjoe

What a shame.

Rlc has 9 apartments now( including the Premium apt.)they usually have around 7.i don't believe that one or two will be around much longer.

for me ,j don't count the old appartments(leora,maya and veronica) because the positions or cameras quality are not good.

j don't count too the premium appart(marta),soo finally there is just 5 appartments are ok on rlc.

j do just an exeption with the old appart for adriana because the camera 7 are great,we see very good the action.

What a shame.

for me ,j don't count the old appartments(leora,maya and veronica) because the positions or cameras quality are not good.

j don't count too the premium appart(marta),soo finally there is just 5 appartments are ok on rlc.

j do just an exeption with the old appart for adriana because the camera 7 are great,we see very good the action.

The reason likely for most of the cam quality is the lens. If the tenants would clean them with Windex the quality would improve. Most of the covering is likely dusty as most tenants don't take much pride in keeping a neat and tidy household.

I really don't understand all the complaints about these two people's sex lives.  He took a nap at 10 p.m. or so, she got in the mood looking at stuff on the computer, she came to bed, they fucked like rabbits, she came like a freight train.  When they both finished, they went for soap and sustenance, he retired to the living room computer and she to the bedroom avec cell phone (texting).  They are Millennials; that's the deal.  Even the dog was happy, being able to lick up the slop from the sheets.  Contented triad, as far as I can see, today.

Guest observer1

Scooter, guardian of Leora's morals will soon put a stop to that - and normal service will be resumed with Paul on his computer..