the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Paul after watching you do nothing for Leora she needs to kick your worthless body, bent dick, lack of knowing how to please a women ASS OUT. She is too good for a DUD like you. All your good for is blocking the camera.

Paul after watching you do nothing for Leora she needs to kick your worthless body, bent dick, lack of knowing how to please a women ASS OUT. She is too good for a DUD like you. All your good for is blocking the camera.

You forgot scratching his head and picking his nose.

Well been on here a long time watching and reading the post .I put in one say so and bam here it starts well back to just watching not reading a few stupid sayings . I will keep my say so to my self and sit back laugh and enjoy the shows I pay + bucks for. Enjoy  Where is Leora today? Just a question not a statement.

You know, if we all sit out here in computer land and make fun of him all the time, he (and we) are all going to lose out.  He is very excited by his lady, and he just needs to make sure that she gets off when they are finished.  I don't know why these couples haven't discovered the great benefit that comes with using a vibrator.  If these girls had a "toy" on their clit, while their partner was inside, they could time it so that they both orgasmed at the same time.  That makes you feel great when it is over.  I haven't seen a single person do that on rlc.  Maybe it is more difficult to buy one of those in their neighborhoods.  Maybe rlc should drop some in the bedtable drawer before the couple moves in.  Just saying'.

You know, if we all sit out here in computer land and make fun of him all the time, he (and we) are all going to lose out.  He is very excited by his lady, and he just needs to make sure that she gets off when they are finished.  I don't know why these couples haven't discovered the great benefit that comes with using a vibrator.  If these girls had a "toy" on their clit, while their partner was inside, they could time it so that they both orgasmed at the same time.  That makes you feel great when it is over.  I haven't seen a single person do that on rlc.  Maybe it is more difficult to buy one of those in their neighborhoods.  Maybe rlc should drop some in the bedtable drawer before the couple moves in.  Just saying'.

Would have to be a quick orgasm. Paul cums in 3 minutes or less most of the time. On a good day he may last 6 minutes.

Leora does better finishing herself.