B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

57 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Her iki kız için daire izin ver, kenny sadece bir yırtıcı ve görebileceğim bu projeyi mahvedecek, eğer kenny'den çok daha iyi biri olsaydık daha çok eğlenebilirdik 

if you do not like ...why you tracking
lesbian follow other apartments

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Maybe I'm wrong about this but  it just appears now to be a game for him..

And I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

When it was Luci trying to get Kust to do more sexual things with others, inviting girls in for threesomes and such, there was nothing but comments bashing Kust for not wanting any part of it. Same thing about Nil when Amina was inviting girls over. But now we finally have a guy who actually wants to get down and party and do group things and now the commenters are all bashing Kenny for no good reason at all. Not only is he constantly surrounded by half naked women but he has a girlfriend who is 100% fine with him wanting to play around with the other girls. Why the hell wouldn't he want to try to get something started? As far as I'm concerned all the Kenny bashing is just straight up jealousy.

I hope Kenny does get to fuck one of the other girls even if I don't see it happening. Lord only knows Kim has been fucking Amanda and fooled around with Danaya. Kim isn't amazing. She's selfish as fuck. Don't get me wrong, she provides excellent entertainment and is 50% of the reason why I'm even interested in any of this barca crap right now (other half being Amina and the same can be said about her as well), but I'm not going to pretend that Kenny is a bad guy. If he was such a bad guy, girls wouldn't want to be around him at all, let alone be around him half naked. And if Kenny did half the shit that Kim did, people here would be calling for him to be crucified... yet Kim is revered for being amazing. Ok.

Pablo and Amanda aren't a great couple either. They're a boring vanilla couple just like the rest of them. As for K/K, not only do I hope Kenny fucks one of the other girls, I hope Kim continues to fuck around without him even though it might piss him off. I think Kim would fuck another dude given the opportunity if Kenny wasn't around and I hope to hell I get to see it. And I hope Amina isn't with her snore inducing boyfriend Nil who's supposed to be coming to visit soon, but if she is, I hope we get to see her fuck another guy behind his back as well. And then when K/K and Amina eventually leave, I can rid myself of watching barca trash once again.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

When it was Luci trying to get Kust to do more sexual things with others, inviting girls in for threesomes and such, there was nothing but comments bashing Kust for not wanting any part of it. Same thing about Nil when Amina was inviting girls over. But now we finally have a guy who actually wants to get down and party and do group things and now the commenters are all bashing Kenny for no good reason at all. Not only is he constantly surrounded by half naked women but he has a girlfriend who is 100% fine with him wanting to play around with the other girls. Why the hell wouldn't he want to try to get something started? As far as I'm concerned all the Kenny bashing is just straight up jealousy.

I hope Kenny does get to fuck one of the other girls even if I don't see it happening. Lord only knows Kim has been fucking Amanda and fooled around with Danaya. Kim isn't amazing. She's selfish as fuck. Don't get me wrong, she provides excellent entertainment and is 50% of the reason why I'm even interested in any of this barca crap right now (other half being Amina and the same can be said about her as well), but I'm not going to pretend that Kenny is a bad guy. If he was such a bad guy, girls wouldn't want to be around him at all, let alone be around him half naked. And if Kenny did half the shit that Kim did, people here would be calling for him to be crucified... yet Kim is revered for being amazing. Ok.

Pablo and Amanda aren't a great couple either. They're a boring vanilla couple just like the rest of them. As for K/K, not only do I hope Kenny fucks one of the other girls, I hope Kim continues to fuck around without him even though it might piss him off. I think Kim would fuck another dude given the opportunity if Kenny wasn't around and I hope to hell I get to see it. And I hope Amina isn't with her snore inducing boyfriend Nil who's supposed to be coming to visit soon, but if she is, I hope we get to see her fuck another guy behind his back as well. And then when K/K and Amina eventually leave, I can rid myself of watching barca trash once again.

I disagree..to each his own..We all see what we see..watch on

• Like 1