B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

25 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Have to agree there. The girls are fun, it's the boys that are the problem.

No doubt that Kenny wants Amanda but she doesn't want him. Pablo is interested in Kim but respects Amanda

.Above all , the guys are jealous.

😡

20 minutes ago, novidades said:

No doubt that Kenny wants Amanda but she doesn't want him. Pablo is interested in Kim but respects Amanda

.Above all , the guys are jealous.

😡

Perfect explanation thanks. To be fair I think Amanda would go all the way but Kenny is not so attractive. Maybe with another guy good looking she would do it.

3 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Perfect explanation thanks. To be fair I think Amanda would go all the way but Kenny is not so attractive. Maybe with another guy good looking she would do it.

He isn't a decent guy because in the other day he was alone with Amanda and rubbing is prick to her. Kim came from the bedroom and Amanda told she something and the smile disappeared from Kim face and she looked at him. I don't like him. I think that he was behind the problem with the couple before this one.

I think she might have a migraine headache. Dr Kenny is grabbing his balls, strutting, and talking his shit trying to impress everyone into I don't know what..His remedy for Amanda losing her headache is for Pablo to rub her tits while he watches....Poor Kim, Dude is playing to Amanda every moment he's around her..chill out..you're a joke

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Amanda, in a sexy red night gown, takes Pablo to their bedroom for sex. Later, after sex, at 2am, the couple move to the living room to sleep.  I am confused. 

i didn't see any sex except kenny rubbing her pussy through her panties with a vibrator then kim rubbed his cock and they went to sleep.