Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, moreau said:

stop taking Sam for a demon and Éva for an angel ... both are swingers, that's why they're together

Both are swingers and both are nice people. 🙂 But I think there's a lot more that connects them than that. 🙂

Sam is waiting for a guest .... but unfortunately, I have the impression that Éva will make an outing ..... I would have preferred the opposite

Sam attend un invité .... mais malheureusement, j’ai l’impression que Éva fera une sortie à l'extérieur ..... j'aurais préféré l'inverse

Sam with his girlfriend ... before leaving Éva inspected his shaved cock .... and left to fuck on his side ... what a funny couple

Sam avec sa copine ...avant de partir Éva a  inspecté sa bite bien rasée....et est partie pour baiser de son coté ...quelle drôle de couple 

2 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Io aspetto che Eva rientri.....Non mi stupirei che Sam abbia pensato in questo senso... 

Eva took a bath, got dressed, packed a backpack and I think even took her sexy nightie. I don't think she will be back as she likely is out having fun with her lover too. Eva has not been present the last three or four times  Sam has had this girl here.

• Like 1