Kiramy & May

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hare to say it but you are right, no one wants real life now they just want sèx and sex and has to be perfect every time ignoring human frailties. Funny old world eh 🤣

If he hadn't covered the cam and if he hadn't given the cam the 🖕 a lot of people would be nicer i think.

However, if you're dumb enough to treat the people who watch you like 💩 then we give back with the same 🤣

Everybody knows now he is a proper wanker  🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

One thing for sure doing the things outside and not in cams gives this two and all others zero profits,nothing to see,no views.Think they starting good and gone lower as day passed,it started with the two usualy in house and together having relatively nice sex for nice time to making turns to stay in,cams covered,duds giving middle finger,underblankets crap,cards games,5min sex,brunch and more brunch.As an user sayed prior(not sure who)they gone from great to below average.

51 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You guys have been watching this place, is it empty like this often?

Well recently it seems to be empty more and more and longer and longer its as if this isn't their main place of residence.?

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well recently it seems to be empty more and more and longer and longer its as if this isn't their main place of residence.?

If it was a casting process for this apartment, we can clearly see the result of that now! 🤣🤣

It makes me wonder if it is all over for May and Kiramy as tenants for this apartment.... 🤔

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

If it was a casting process for this apartment, we can clearly see the result of that now! 🤣🤣

It makes me wonder if it is all over for May and Kiramy as tenants for this apartment.... 🤔

Well its certainly very strange how they come and go and go and go lol

Just now, Robwin said:

If it is its a bloody shame as they were very good together when they were here lol

Indeed.  So good I tuned in all the time 😍

But what happened yesterday - at least for me - is a "deal breaker".  I would NEVER watch that plonker dude live because that puts 🤑 in their pockets.  And i certainly don't want to watch 💩💩 live on tv... 🤮

I mean.... talk about shooting yourselves in the foot! 🤣🤣

• Like 1