Kiramy & May

Just now, Robwin said:

1 fingered guy recenty,Alan recently  and now this girl tonight. Is my english not that clear tonight pal ?:biggrin:

Got confused on first question ahah you were asking if since alan she had another guy.. and i was thinking that you was seeing a guy there now 😁 

My cup of tea must had some problems for sure 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Got confused on first question ahah you were asking if since alan she had another guy.. and i was thinking that you was seeing a guy there now 😁 

My cup of tea must had some problems for sure 😁

What ever you got in that tea i will have some too lool

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well, May in bed naked and the other girl with leggings and top on wtf lool

Come on May you can pick better than this i am sure you do when you stay out all night loool

Do you think It was May that pick her??? 😁

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you think It was May that pick her??? 😁

Well unless Gargamel is trying his hand at matchmaking loool but i think May was really up for it but Gypsy seems to be in doubt at this moment but both of them seem a bit restless in bed lets hope one wakes the other up and gets a bit friendlier lool

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well unless Gargamel is trying his hand at matchmaking loool but i think May was really up for it but Gypsy seems to be in doubt at this moment but both of them seem a bit restless in bed lets hope one wakes the other up and gets a bit friendlier lool

I'll even settle for one waking up and getting friendly with herself.

• Like 1