Kiramy & May

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, hello gorgeous girls.

I guess we will see 85% girl-girl actions and 15% boy-girl. I wish it was the other way around.

The 15% might be a bit difficult as no boy has appeared yet?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

The 15% might be a bit difficult as no boy has appeared yet?

We saw May tried to seduce that looser boy. That is why I assumed she is open to boys as well.

Also, I noticed that night that she took a condom from the her bathroom vanity drawer. The fact that she had a condom there gives me a hint that she expected sex with boy from time to time.

• Like 1

It is safe to assume that no boys will be in the mix tonight, but I hope it happens sometime soon.

May must have learned that viewers will be attracted to her sensual actions with boys.

... god May is so gorgeous.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

... god May is so gorgeous.

She is very attractive witb a great body, a little bit tauter than Kiramy but Kiramy is lovely too. Purple ain't bad either am waiting to see more of her as well. Dunno whether a 3 some will happen tonight but can't be too far away hopefully.

/$$                                     /$$                 /$$      /$$                    
| $$                                    | $$                | $$$    /$$$                    
| $$        /$$$$$$  /$$    /$$ /$$$$$$ | $$ /$$   /$$      | $$$$  /$$$$  /$$$$$$  /$$   /$$
| $$       /$$__  $$|  $$  /$$//$$__  $$| $$| $$  | $$      | $$ $$/$$ $$ |____  $$| $$  | $$
| $$      | $$  \ $$ \  $$/$$/| $$$$$$$$| $$| $$  | $$      | $$  $$$| $$  /$$$$$$$| $$  | $$
| $$      | $$  | $$  \  $$$/ | $$_____/| $$| $$  | $$      | $$\  $ | $$ /$$__  $$| $$  | $$
| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$/   \  $/  |  $$$$$$$| $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$ \/  | $$|  $$$$$$$|  $$$$$$$
|________/ \______/     \_/    \_______/|__/ \____  $$      |__/     |__/ \_______/ \____  $$
                                             /$$  | $$                              /$$  | $$
                                            |  $$$$$$/                             |  $$$$$$/
                                             \______/                               \______/ 

Also:

• Like 1