the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

LOL!!! I know this thread is rarely used but when it pops up the excitement is all the greater!!!!! The let down seeing only the ramblings of old dudes is even greater!!!

Dude: This OMG category pops up for me 5-13 hours later than it happened.

The entire category of N&K's "OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX" is fucking useless. It's like an annual meteor shower that you miss because there are cloudy skies, or because you're in the wrong time zone, or perhaps they save the fireworks for once a year...

Kiko is respectable. And Nora lovers are loyal. I'm fine with that. Hell, I'm even cool with the soup.

I don't want to see her cry again, and I'm sure that Kiko doesn't enjoy that vision either.

The problem is that for all couples, the "OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX" category is momentary, a fleeting split second (sometimes a few minutes), that we can perceive. But usually nada por nada.

So much for the ramblings of the Old Dude. But I ask you, which of the RLC women have ever smiled brighter, or had a better laugh than Nora?

(For you, we know that's a checkmate, though I'm cheating here, because we've seen her laugh and smile, and no other RLC gals compare; and you especially and most members will agree. On that assertion that Nora has the most enjoyable laugh and smile, I doubt anyone will be able to provide proof if they disagree with my assertions.)

But then, I'm a Old Dude. Sometimes, I thank God for that.