17 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I thought Pete was the one to have sex with Ana, guess without Lexi there, Pete is going to be a good boy

Pete never has sex with a girl without Lexy's blessing and Lexy never has sex with a guy without Pete's blessing. In fact before either one has sex with someone else Lexy and Pete will have a quick conversation and then kiss each other. Then afterwards they'll kiss again. I've only seen Lexy away from Pete at a party a couple of times and both times the furthest she went was getting naked and kissing another woman. But even the kissing seemed to bother her and she broke off from the group to call Pete. I could be completely wrong about the "Rules" they have set up but it seems that the other person has to be at the party/event for them to move forward with any type of actual sex type stuff. There's the occasional groping and sexy stripping if they're playing a card game or something, but anything actual sexually physical has to have the other partner at least in the same house.

Those two are an amazing couple that seem to actually love each other very much. I've said it before but it's worth repeating that these two actually feel like the "Realist" couple on VH. All the other apt tenants have that air of just doing a job for the cameras.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Pete never has sex with a girl without Lexy's blessing and Lexy never has sex with a guy without Pete's blessing. In fact before either one has sex with someone else Lexy and Pete will have a quick conversation and then kiss each other. Then afterwards they'll kiss again. I've only seen Lexy away from Pete at a party a couple of times and both times the furthest she went was getting naked and kissing another woman. But even the kissing seemed to bother her and she broke off from the group to call Pete. I could be completely wrong about the "Rules" they have set up but it seems that the other person has to be at the party/event for them to move forward with any type of actual sex type stuff. There's the occasional groping and sexy stripping if they're playing a card game or something, but anything actual sexually physical has to have the other partner at least in the same house.

Those two are an amazing couple that seem to actually love each other very much. I've said it before but it's worth repeating that these two actually feel like the "Realist" couple on VH. All the other apt tenants have that air of just doing a job for the cameras.

Oh. Come on for God's sake boss. Where is the realistic part in this place. 1 man and 2 girls. The man fucks his girl and also the other girl together.. Does this really happen with an ordinary couple. This is only one issue and I have many other issues to talk about.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

to answer at remark of SOMEHO2000   a few years ago in my street was  a case similar  1 guy 2 girls   ( something strange for the inhabitants little old fashion  )

they made love  and all things similar  of  Ana, Pete and Lexi except no  cams  . The only thing  disturbing  the inhabitants was the  loud moanings of one of the girls  in the afternoon . That was the reason  the landlord   asked them to move in other house.  The situation of Pete,Lexy and Ana  exits in reallife. The trio  looked happy and not shamed.