Wow love watching Lexi fuck other men. She totally gets in to it. Pete is amazing and confident to allow Lexi to get loose like that. Of course, he gets to benefit from it too fucking other women. Win, win....Lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nicsjom said:

Lexy is riding Joel who is like a dead fish  no one movement

mnls.png

JOel obliged to work when doggy and cums

druj.png

Pete  cums also

mu5e.png

Lexy wins again

Well, he’s probably had a lot to drink. And I’m sure trying not to cum right away. 

• Like 1

Joel is a subject of study  of behavior  during a fucking relation with girls . Two different girls were working with him today Ana and  Lexy . His behavior was not the same with Ana and Lexy   He  wants Ana and  did efforts  like deep kisses , cuddlings and liking  pussy  that just before to enter in bathroom    for that efforts he wins an erection. During bath   he received  from Lexy and from Anica blowjobs and handjobs  after bath  Ana came in bath room and they fucked  most time by rear . A short  frontal and finishing by blowjob and handjob ( girl finished the job not him)  He  was proud thinking that he conquested the girl . With Lexy is different  he don't made premices ,  and did nothing just laying  and waiting that Lexy  by handjob  and blowjob had given him an erection  h penetrated by rear (  he is oblige to work  but that position is more easy  the girl   is more open and supports the weight of male's body ;  when tired after that effort he returned  at the position of deadfish again Lexy   had given blowjob and handjob  but this time she rided facial  and he was obliged to  fuck her but  by rear or doggy that was repeated  many times  ( blowjob replacing riding) finally after a break  and deep blowjob with a doggy  fuck he cums. He works only when he fuck by rear and  thinks that Lexy don't need preliminaries ( deep kisses cuddling  , sucking boobs, licking  pussy  frontal huge hugs   all things that  excited the girls. He estimate that he don't need to conquer Lexy.

Two girls  two behavior different  before conquest and after conquest by the same selfish  and macho man . Lexy and Ana have experience and skill enough to satisfy a man and both love sex. A woman    conquers a man  a man conquers a moment of the life of a woman. . A man swaggers when he  has fucked a girl ;a woman think that is normal to conquer  males ( the nature is  made like that   a female can satisfy many males   in same time , a male can  satisfy  only a female  in  same time )

Modesty must be our  behavior regarding women that is my conclusion and satisfy a woman is not easy

**** the study starts only  other subjects   and  more analysis  of  natural behavior    ( not depending  of  script or money ) ***** 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The inevitable consequence of many orgies! It's the main reason that I don't fall head over heels for them. It's more mental then sexual. When I have sex, I want to feel it, not think about rules and etiquette. 

It's one thing messing around giving and getting oral, but when the action really gets going, I can't just keep stopping and starting! I gonna keep going till I cum! I love Lexi, Pete and Ana, thier sex is real and not a fake show like a lot of others on vh, but I have sex to cum and make someone else cum, and I can't wait 2 hours for it to happen

• Like 1