That still doesn't tell me what exactly he did. All groomy says was that he's a bad manager but he doesn't say exactly what he did. I have no idea what black schemes are.

As for nicsjom's comment, ok so he may not be a nice person but nothing he said warrants him being kicked out. "Using girls as sexual toys" borderlines on being a real asshole sure, but it's not like it's the same as abuse. Candy literally physically abused Dean on multiple occasions and was permitted to stay for months. And do you think out of the near 50 guys that Misty fucked, or the countless guys that Serena fucked, that none of them weren't "used as sexual toys" either?

26 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Yeah it was a pretty busy night.Β 

I wonder what would Lexy say if she saw them in action?Β 

She would join in or watch and play around with Ana or herself. I'm quite sure they would never do this alone without Lexi, unless it's an understanding that it's not a problem, just a guess

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That still doesn't tell me what exactly he did. All groomy says was that he's a bad manager but he doesn't say exactly what he did. I have no idea what black schemes are.

As for nicsjom's comment, ok so he may not be a nice person but nothing he said warrants him being kicked out. "Using girls as sexual toys" borderlines on being a real asshole sure, but it's not like it's the same as abuse. Candy literally physically abused Dean on multiple occasions and was permitted to stay for months. And do you think out of the near 50 guys that Misty fucked, or the countless guys that Serena fucked, that none of them weren't "used as sexual toys" either?

Misty was using the guys as toys. Serena I'm not so sure. It seems like sometimes she may have been persuaded by dickhead George at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Β 

without statistics and payments byο»ΏΒ mood&additional services.Β 

Β 

RubyΒ Β  wasΒ  cheated by Zack and used like a sexual toy by Blonde and by their tatooed friendΒ 

I think it's pretty clear.. maybe for others it isn't ..Β 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Misty was using the guys as toys. Serena I'm not so sure. It seems like sometimes she may have been persuaded by dickhead George at times.

I never had big interest in Misty at that time. Liked her more when she was in "family"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

forget performances of ZackΒ  he is not the champion that he thinkΒ  Jade makes 90% of job duringΒ  sexual relation.Β  But the most important reason to forgetΒ  Zack is the fact that he treat the girls like sexual toys to be used for his ownΒ  and only pleasure ( information given by some girlsΒ  who had relation with him -- audio comments in CC--) Ana was asked many times by Zack or Blonde to visit themΒ  she refusedΒ  . RubyΒ Β  wasΒ  cheated by Zack and used like a sexual toy by Blonde and by their tatooed friend . That informations wereΒ  capturedΒ  during conversations between girlsΒ  at different momentsΒ  (Β  Ruby-Ana -Lexy-JulietΒ  ....

I said an β€˜in form’ Zack. Juliet was in love with his dick for a couple of days when they fucked like animals.

11 minutes ago, nack said:

Most of the VH guys are shit.

You guys have it way better than me on here, most of the women are very pretty or sexy in thier own way. As for the men, most aren't my type for one reason or another. One being lots of dick failure.Β πŸ™„

• Like 1