Friends, flowers and Kiko

Any idea who the friends were she went out with last night?  and what was up with Kiko sleeping in the other bedroom?  Finally, where did the flowers come from?.  I logged off RLC and came back and the flowers were there, Nora was asleep in the bib bed.  It's like when you were younger and got sent to your room

Any idea who the friends were she went out with last night?  and what was up with Kiko sleeping in the other bedroom?  Finally, where did the flowers come from?.  I logged off RLC and came back and the flowers were there, Nora was asleep in the bib bed.  It's like when you were younger and got sent to your room

I missed seeing the friends that she went out with.

Kiko was talking on the computer (Skype or something like that) then laid down.  I think he was waiting on a call back.

Nora brought the flowers home.  What they were for or for who, who knows.  Kiko was asleep I believe at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out the association between them all... Kiko, Nastya, and Vika... They all belong to an (Edited) and put on plays in and around a well known area of (Edited). The flowers may have been from fellow actors as I believe "Kiko" is the male lead, and Vika is one of the two female leads in this month's play of (Edited).. I recognized a couple of the guys that have been to the Apt from the photos of people working in the troop of actors and helpers as well. They are aspiring actresses and actors, training, and working hard to improve thier craft.

I found out the association between them all... Kiko, Nastya, and Vika... They all belong to an (Edited) and put on plays in and around a well known area of (Edited). The flowers may have been from fellow actors as I believe "Kiko" is the male lead, and Vika is one of the two female leads in this month's play of (Edited). I recognized a couple of the guys that have been to the Apt from the photos of people working in the troop of actors and helpers as well. They are aspiring actresses and actors, training, and working hard to improve thier craft.

You're close. Vika is in the play. Kiko is featured in the pic on the (Edited), but there is no actual role in the play.

post-2765-145739581756_thumb.jpg