How many zones without cams it's acceptable in cam sites houses?

How many zones/rooms without cams are acceptable in cam sites houses?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many many zones without cams?

• 1 zone/room.
    • Several zones/rooms.
    • None.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2018 at 01:29 PM

Cam sites have houses filmed by cams,some pretty much have all zones of the houses all filmed,others have several zones not filmed,what you think about it.Should be any,one for any emergency etc,or several are also acceptable?

a think that the apts should have no hiding spots. but i also understand that it can be difficult to be on cam 24/7. having said that i could understand having 1 safe no-cam room as long as the participants don't spend all day there. but we have already seen that there are a lot of people that would spend all day there. so there probably should be only the w/c off-cam. whomever can't live with that should leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a think that the apts should have no hiding spots. but i also understand that it can be difficult to be on cam 24/7. having said that i could understand having 1 safe no-cam room as long as the participants don't spend all day there. but we have already seen that there are a lot of people that would spend all day there. so there probably should be only the w/c off-cam. whomever can't live with that should leave.

I agree with Golfer on the point that there should be at least 1 spot they could go if they needed some privacy for an emergency or something. Such as a phone call with a family member or loved one who doesn't want to be seen or heard on cam. Also the toilet should be off limits in my opinion. I'm a voyeur at heart like most on this site, but I'm not into watching girls use the privy. But then again, I don't have to watch that camera if I don't want too, so that kind of falls on my shoulders really. Finally maybe their computer/work stations should be off limits. Not so much as the room itself but they should angle the monitors in a way that they can''t be seen by cameras. Perhaps this is up to the tenants, but the producers should really give them an area to set up shop so you can't see their screen.

But having said all that, this is (I assume) a voluntary participation for these sites so the tenants know what they are signing up for. So with that in mind should every inch of the house be monitored? If you need a breather then you should leave the house. Go hang out at a cafe or coffee shoppe for about an hour and compose yourself. But inside the house you voluntarily work in an environment where you're monitored 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree with you three,think should be an small room or corner without cams,mainly for some emergency or like you said to talk to family,friends privately.And that's it..two or more rooms,or one room and an balcony etc without cams it's not acceptable,if we pay to watch the houses then most of it should be filmed.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2018 at 3:50 PM, broxman said:

Ideally there should be nowhere in an apt, apart from the toilet, without a cam. 

They are quite aware what they sign up for so there is no excuse as its supposed to be a 24/7 service to the punters.

If they must make a private phone call or whatever then its a big wide world outside.

• Like 1