Paisley & Cletus

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah! Maybe these guys are getting too much leeway. Perhaps she should be like, "I'll be in the tub shaving my legs, let me know when you're down to fuck and we'll go"! 

Exactly! She must have really wanted a good pounding to try this hard

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I been reading through these posts, so these guys couldn't get had most of the night with Paisley? I'd throw this guest gy into the street! Cletus never has the problem, and if this other scum bag can't get stay hard  I'd be insulated and out you go m f'r!

Ash, please, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Ash, please, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. 🤣🤣

Haha, I've been drinking all night watching my Eagles lose to the rotten Cowgirls. So if I start sounding too stupid let me know

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I been reading through these posts, so these guys couldn't get had most of the night with Paisley? I'd throw this guest gy into the street! Cletus never has the problem, and if this other scum bag can't get stay hard  I'd be insulated and out you go m f'r!

Don't forget the details of being filmed.. It was his first visit.. not to say the first time we saw Cletus "being" bi.. All can be too much on guys head and the dick will "suffer" 😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I've been drinking all night watching my Eagles lose to the rotten Cowgirls. So if I start sounding too stupid let me know

You're not being stupid in my book, just funny as hell. I laughed out
loud at "rotten Cowgirls" and I'm not even a sports fan! 🤣🤣

• Like 1