Paisley & Cletus

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There does seem to be some degree of resentment in the way they carry themselves. I have to wonder what's going though their minds. 

As i said where is Groomy when you need him--They had conversation alone in the bathroom as soon as he returned---Groomy is always here to tell us why they are going to fail

• Like 1

I never in a million years would have thought this would happen--That night on the bed with her and Molly and the ropes was some kind of game the four of them were playing----She has always seemed so totally female and so totally into Cletus--This is so hard to wrap around

I find it rather interesting that so many of these allegedly hetrosexual women seem to be really into other women. These two were in that bath for 2hrs 8mins and it was continuous kissing,fingering,pussy and anal and munching the whole time they were there. Not that i am complaining.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Great minds my dear! Thought the same thing! Maybe a show is afoot? I hope so. I like a good story. 

Maybe, i mean they were both going at it like bloody rabbits to coin a phrase and yes it was in a way rather surprising but it was thoroughly enjoyable and not only for them lol.

Oh by the way Amy i didn't notice any tinge in the water lol.