B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #5

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

The show has come to the end

Did anyone besides me buy replay for tonight and not get anything?  I only sleep about 2 hours a night so I bought replay to go back and catch what went on in some of the other apartments.  My credit card was charged, I got a confirmation email from Segpay but when I tried to get into the replay it showed I had 0 tokens.  I called Segpay and they told me my purchase was valid but RLC's replay was down for some reason.  They did a trouble ticket or whatever they do but told me it would be 1-2 days before it was acted on.  So no way will I be able to go back and see tonights action.  Thanks a lot RLC 

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Did anyone besides me buy replay for tonight and not get anything?  I only sleep about 2 hours a night so I bought replay to go back and catch what went on in some of the other apartments.  My credit card was charged, I got a confirmation email from Segpay but when I tried to get into the replay it showed I had 0 tokens.  I called Segpay and they told me my purchase was valid but RLC's replay was down for some reason.  They did a trouble ticket or whatever they do but told me it would be 1-2 days before it was acted on.  So no way will I be able to go back and see tonights action.  Thanks a lot RLC 

Send a mail to support and they will open replay from the day you paid 😉 

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure I would have liked what they did but my stance on them only doing what they do to buy them more time outside will always be the same!!  At least my head is not up in the clouds as yours and several other peoples is.

Hardly, I'm only 5'6''...

• Like 1

Yes Cheese....suck his ass like the others do and you will get more info!

You should calm down a bit Harley 😉If you read all the posts relating to this particular topic, which was between me and Cheese, and indirectly Nold, btw, you would have realised that it was all said in jest because of a typo...

You're easy mate!!

HARLEY...for the last time, this is my sarcastic face 😏

But you just don't seem to get sarcasm,  and your posts directed at me today show that you don't actually understand where I'm coming from. If you believe everything I post, I'm not surprised you think I'm a total arsehole. A lot I say is tongue in cheek...Do you really think I reckon Kenny is a canny lad? Do you really think I was impressed with the show Karla and her 'lezzy' pal served up for us tonight...Look for this face after my posts before ripping into me...Please

😏