B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #5

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Have you noticed Karla's barely, if ever, felt her friends boobs. plus she had plenty of opportunities to suck on her delicious nipples when they were paraded in front of her face, yet didn't...She doesn't really know where to put her hands...Total show guys, no different to Lilly and Sandra tbh...😏

There's a pretty fat chance they wont step this up in the bedroom... 

Don't remember ever seeing any 😏

Deborah+Karla=MATCH

Karla+this girl=DONT MATCH

Aside

I dont like this girl at all,she scared me,she looks like Mary(VH) crazy,but not in a good way,i mean real crazy(4 whites walls and all the stuff around)

1 minute ago, zzakary said:

Deborah+Karla=MATCH

Karla+these girl=DONT MATCH

Aside

I dont like her at all,she scared me,she looks like Mary(VH) crazy,but not in a good way,i mean real crazy(4 whites walls and all the stuff around)

If Karla scares you ZZ, I wouldn't go answering the front door tomorrow night...🙄

4 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Deborah+Karla=MATCH

Karla+these girl=DONT MATCH

Aside

I dont like her at all,she scared me,she looks like Mary(VH) crazy,but not in a good way,i mean real crazy(4 whites walls and all the stuff around)

who scared u karla or her friend

but u are wrong i dont see mary in her at all.........................but i see a girl that knows what she wants...its there for i think we gone see some hot stuff from her ...not with karla maybe..but there are other hot girls in house..like her alot