Kelly, Kevin, Ryan, Lana & Travis

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@waldi I'm not crazy am I. The cam quality is way better on this site. Agree? 

I think they have Casahot style lighting outside of the cams. 

that's the cams setup I fight for ages in vh forum; unfortunately people disagree and prefer whole plan shit, where you see nothing...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

that's the cams setup I fight for ages in vh forum; unfortunately people disagree and prefer whole plan shit, where you see nothing...

Here's the thing! The gig is up. Voyeurism is dead. It's too boring and cannot survive on it's own. It's a show and we all know it. At least here they don't fuck around and pretend it's something that it's not. So, you're right, if all we're watching is live sex shows, you might as well find a place that has the best view. Spygasm definitely has that because they have freaking lighting behind the cams. 

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eric, Ciri, Selina, Kevin, Romeo & Vicky
On 12/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, Amy3 said:

Oh my, look women who actually make an effort to look sexy. Is that makeup? 😍

(Purged)

You should check out Megan. She usually makes a real effort and a really good makeup job. Not today tho.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 3:44 PM, Callypb said:

You should check out Megan. She usually makes a real effort and a really good makeup job. Not today tho.

Will do! I love women who go all out to look as slutty and fuckable as possible.

(Purged)

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 3:58 PM, Amy3 said:

Will do! I love women who go all out to look as slutty and fuckable as possible.

(Purged)

Same here. I truly don't understand why there isn't more girls who does it.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, Callypb said:

Same here. I truly don't understand why there isn't more girls who does it.

Cause it takes skill and effort and most of the girls who live on voyeur sites are too damn lazy to do it. Plus, it's not cheap to wear makeup and own sexy clothes.

(Purged)

On 12/18/2018 at 4:05 PM, Amy3 said:

Cause it takes skill and effort and most of the girls who live on voyeur sites are too damn lazy to do it. Plus, it's not cheap to wear makeup and own sexy clothes.

(Purged)

Trust me, I know how expensive it is. My wifey used to work as a makeup artist.

• Like 1