Kelly, Kevin, Ryan, Lana & Travis

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eric & Ciri, Mary & Tobian, Selina, Kevin
5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, do you think it's more because makeup is expensive or because those girls are just too lazy to do it?

Between those to I would say lazy. But in Sweden there's right now a lot of stigma for women around looking sexy.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 11:49 PM, Callypb said:

Between those to I would say lazy. But in Sweden there's right now a lot of stigma for women around looking sexy.

Is that where you are from? I loved Stolkholm. It was in the summer and it was absolutely stunning to me. The Vasa was incredible! We took a boat ride to some fancy restaurant on the water that was just lovely. Saw the God Father on the Arch of Heaven as we sailed. Amazing! ❤️

What a shame about ladies rejecting looking sexy! In the USA, the make up industry is thriving! 

(Purged)

On 12/19/2018 at 12:30 AM, Amy3 said:

Is that where you are from? I loved Stolkholm. It was in the summer and it was absolutely stunning to me. The Vasa was incredible! We took a boat ride to some fancy restaurant on the water that was just lovely. Saw the God Father on the Arch of Heaven as we sailed. Amazing! ❤️

What a shame about ladies rejecting looking sexy! In the USA, the make up industry is thriving! 

(Purged)

Only been to Stockholm a few times. It is a lovely city. I live in Gothenburg, also a lovely city.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eric & Ciri, Mary & Tobian, Selina
  • 2 weeks later...