B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

14 hours ago, Houlii said:

could take it out on Kim..she's fine..

I rather be with KIM than AMANDA from what i see, but i don't know their personalities and that can change my choice. I know there's a lot of hate toward Kenny, but Pablo is boring man, Kenny brings this apartment to life

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rather be with KIM than AMANDA from what i see, but i don't know their personalities and that can change my choice. I know there's a lot of hate toward Kenny, but Pablo is boring man, Kenny brings this apartment to life

Good and bad sometimes..Kenny is always the elephant in the room by his design,, Venture with all his dancing,,admiring his great physique in the mirror, , nose picking, loudness, grabbing,   you and I might seem boring as well..lol.. I admit good or bad..he brings life ..

23 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Dam it Kim came & cock blocked Kenny, now it doesn't look like Kenny is going to score😫

Lol... no way.. not a chance:blush:...like how he slid in on her side...lol

This house is so fucking lame. Typical bullshit where the girls all get to fuck around with other girls but the guys are only stuck fucking their girlfriends. This house had so much potential in the beginning but has now become a joke.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This house is so fucking lame. Typical bullshit where the girls all get to fuck around with other girls but the guys are only stuck fucking their girlfriends. This house had so much potential in the beginning but has now become a joke.

Gotta  ask.. Did jasmin walk around in the nude with GAK there?... Sit around topless.. let him get this close on the same bed?.. allow him to walk in on her in the bathroom and shake his dick in her face?...

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Gotta  ask.. Did jasmin walk around in the nude with GAK there?... Sit around topless.. let him get this close on the same bed?.. allow him to walk in on her in the bathroom and shake his dick in her face?...

Who gives a fuck? There still ain't shit happening in this house with THESE people.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who gives a fuck? There still ain't shit happening in this house with THESE people.

lol....that made me laugh.. yeah.. I see your point too lol