B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

19 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Little bits.. but in this case it was easy to follow..

I would love to understand what they say.far less speculation.. I started with the nudist theory but that girl can dance..she's making a point that she just wants to be sexy, nude, entertaining for the site and Pablo, Kim and even Kenny..but the line is drawn there..she like and feels comfortable playing with other girls..but my guess is that besides Pablo.. she just doesn't want to fuck other guys..

A few posts back, StnCld316 mentioned previous tenants Miami and Tony.  This couple was unknown to me. I read the forum posts for their short stay. Big Picture: there was an incident where Tony was abusive to Miami, Kim was concerned and called for Kenny to help. Kenny intervened.  

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So am I, but, at the same time, there's never been as much chat about B3 since it opened...suggesting that they have a lot more viewers now than the dead apt it use to be...

LOL....there has only been as much talk about B3 because of you people that want to see them swap and it's a damn shame that y'all haven't talked them into hooking up like y'all did over at Eva's place!  Oh well, one out of two isn't bad..

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

I would love to understand what they say.far less speculation.. I started with the nudist theory but that girl can dance..she's making a point that she just wants to be sexy, nude, entertaining for the site and Pablo, Kim and even Kenny..but the line is drawn there..she like and feels comfortable playing with other girls..but my guess is that besides Pablo.. she just doesn't want to fuck other guys..

I've heard that the shows between her and Kim are just that......shows.  Yes, i was told that she is more into it than that silly ass Kim but it never really leads nowhere!