B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He would have to have a brain for something to sink into it!!

Kenny doesn't think with his brain so when he got kneed in the nuts I''m surprised he didn't get brain damage..lol after Pablo went to bed and there was alot of tongue wagging he took another shot at Amanda and crashed..He still doesn't get she has no sexual attraction to him..he tried some weight loss training again today but usually chases it with a liter of coke..so much for that..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Kenny doesn't think with his brain so when he got kneed in the nuts I''m surprised he didn't get brain damage..lol after Pablo went to bed and there was alot of tongue wagging he took another shot at Amanda and crashed..He still doesn't get she has no sexual attraction to him..he tried some weight loss training again today but usually chases it with a liter of coke..so much for that..

In another 7 to 10 Days Kenny will be History on RLC. Then things can return to normal once again.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

In another 7 to 10 Days Kenny will be History on RLC. Then things can return to normal once again.

Did you get a notification from rlc they are leaving?  He's been on the phone alot lately..Wish I understood the language..

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Did you get a notification from rlc they are leaving?  He's been on the phone alot lately..Wish I understood the language..

I think Pablo seems quiet because he gets drowned out by Kenny's noise..Even Kenny was much different before P & A moved in..I used to get bored watching him try to get Kim to touch hid dick.. She jumps all over him now trying to get his attention from Amanda.. has been interesting and profitable for them..

8 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Every Couple that has been in this Couples Apartment so far, most have been at the Max of 3 Months so if the Trend Continues then Kim & Kenny should be departing in the next 7 to 10 Days. 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Every Couple that has been in this Couples Apartment so far, most have been at the Max of 3 Months so if the Trend Continues then Kim & Kenny should be departing in the next 7 to 10 Days. 

Good logic..hope fast talking Kenny doesn't talk them into extending this..I am do done with him..this place needs some fresh air..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Amanda was called by Kim to the bathroom to help with the straighteners.. GAK held his dick out to Amanda..lol.. she didn't pay him any attention at all.and just walked out.. Kim just glared at GAK....:biggrin:

do you speak their language adamneve?

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Good logic..hope fast talking Kenny doesn't talk them into extending this..I am do done with him..this place needs some fresh air..

There was only One Couple that didn't have a very long stay and that was Miami & Tony.  Tony's abusive behavior toward Miami got them an early exit.  Hopefully Miami was smart enough to get rid of him.

• Like 1