Melissa & Sergio

All I got to say is ha ha when it comes to them putting a bigger box in the bathroom, a while back someone tried calling me out for posting from a bathroom and has now basically caused the same thing in a change to the bathroom set up here. Nice Job!

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Black area in bathroom way too big now...

LOL...what a fu*king joke to wake up to! 😠

I couldn't agree with you more!

Because of this I've lost all interest in watching this apartment live. Probably wont even bother with timeline either.

Oh well, their loss...literally... $$

Hello @MelissaSergio what about now reducing the big black area in bathroom? It is way too high. Less than half of the height would be enough. At this height where it is now there is no more toilet at all 😉
This height would be more than sufficient. Like it is now it destroys a lot of atmosphere of the room:

realm53_blackArea.thumb.JPG.fdf4b21be3699f88a11ddace9efedb0d.JPG

10 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

🤣🤣🤣

Talk about loosing viewers real quick!!! 😂

Well come on give them a chance to fix it. I am sure they told them to make the area a little bigger. I have to admit it was really quite small before. VH covering nearly half of the bathroom I am not sure that was @MelissaSergio intention. Let's hear what they will say.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well come on give them a chance to fix it. I am sure they told them to make the area a little bigger. I have to admit it was really quite small before. VH covering nearly half of the bathroom I am not sure that was @MelissaSergio intention. Let's hear what they will say.

But of course 😊 Lets hear what they have to say - if they want to say anything at all.  That is totally up to them 😊

One question that always come back again and again and again.... why on earth try and fix something that is not broken?! 😕

• Like 1