Melissa & Sergio

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i find it odd that the guest never has untercourse with his women.,he would rather hold Melissa than fuck his lady...

My guess is that this was talked (there was a lot of individual talks tonight) between them to "initiate" Melissa or make her more comfortable on this kind of touches with them (kissing and touching the girl and hanging on guy dick). I believe this couple is more experient on swing and are "helping" them.
Because in fact both of them seems more worried to give attentions to melissa then be "together" after the licking (the guy pull melissa to kisses the girl and put her arms around girl body)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that this was talked (there was a lot of individual talks tonight) between them to "initiate" Melissa or make her more comfortable on this kind of touches with them (kissing and touching the girl and hanging on guy dick). I believe this couple is more experient on swing and are "helping" them.
Because in fact both of them seems more worried to give attentions to melissa then be "together" after the licking (the guy pull melissa to kisses the girl and put her arms around girl body)

i guess you're correct but i notice that this happened every time they've been together. So obviously you have a point. She did however allow him to bring her to orgasm with his fingers. Doesn't really matter, just thought it was tad odd..

• Like 2