Bonnie & Clyde

Guest maitre197
4 hours ago, groomy said:

I agree with that. But question is - how active swing-life? 

For me the biggest problem of current VH - how many apts have swing-life? I think 15 apts (less than 50%) 1-2 groupsex a week and we will be lucky.

Not counting the opening night this place had very little going on,such big,luxury place,they must have some bigger plans to it,not seing profitable at all.They need good number of views to worthy such investment,strange.

На 10.11.2018 в 19:25, Amy3 сказал:

Не берите в голову! Ебать их! (Как и в AL), вы не до н. 

Вы можешь быть Бонни и Клайд, но вы тот трахается над вашим жадным менеджерами! 

Только сделать абсолютный минимум голую $ х / день до тех пор, пока пробный период закончился. Не тратьте новизну и ваш лучший потенциал заработка делает их богатыми

Экономьте свои деньги, купить свою собственную кулачку, и огнь вашим менеджеров в первую секунду вы можете! 

Amy, do not you think that you have already passed all the frames ??? We at least once allowed ourselves to insult you !! Why do you allow yourself to talk like that about us? Do you have any evidence of our, as you say, dishonest work ??Lina

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

Dear friends !!! If you have any doubts, questions, concerns for our participants, I beg you to email us on Twitter. There I can always answer you. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to always read the forum.

Twitter: @ALEX_LINA_VH

Don't use twiter,so will ask were..any possibility of future residents that look diferent?By that i mean not the usual brunet that strangely resembles Lina,maybe an tall blonde with nice breasts,ebony girls i know isn't easy(but it's possible)but for sure it's possible to open houses with residents that don't resemble clones ones of another's.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't use twiter,so will ask were..any possibility of future residents that look diferent?By that i mean not the usual brunet that strangely resembles Lina,maybe an tall blonde with nice breasts,ebony girls i know isn't easy(but it's possible)but for sure it's possible to open houses with residents that don't resemble clones ones of another's.

do you think i choose like me?😄