Bonnie & Clyde

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it seems both are working. Clyde even so far away he won't come home for several days. So basically parties only on weekends here. 

It is that way the ok with it,as long as The Weekends compensate for the weak week and parties are good.But place won't have a lot income from views.Gess we will see how things are or not soon.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Я предполагаю , что я больше похож на угорь. Я скольжу и я знаю , что материал. Например, я знаю , что AlexLina взимает фиксированную суточную норму после испытательного срока. Таким образом , они уверены , чтобы сделать определенную сумму денег , независимо от того, что делает талант. Для того, чтобы получить то , что я считал бы разумным вырезать 10%, талант должен заработать $ 3000 в VHTV просмотра денег. Интересно , как трудно это сделать через месяц. 🤔

Amy,all conditions of participation in the project are discussed with the participants before they begin to live. Accordingly, all participants agree to our rules.

and do you really think that we would have worked so many people if we cheated someone?

Some people leave because it just doesn't suit them!!!And it's not our fault!

And if we make mistakes, VH will always point us to them!

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Теперь вы просто глупы. Я точно знаю, что вы делаете и как вы делаете деньги. 

Сколько вы берете из Спартака, что первый пробный месяц и сколько сделал Спартак получить от него? Я знаю! Вы взяли где-то на стадионах от $ 3700 и каждый из жильцов получил около $ 300. Казаться о праве на вас? 

Where did you get such sums from?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Я знаю, что говорить на очень многих жильцов, что они на самом деле не имеют ни малейшего представления о многих вещах. 

Многие люди уехали, потому что они чувствовали себя обманутыми. В основном они бывают довольно наивными о том, что это справедливо. Они никогда не делали это раньше, и они довольно наивные о том, что справедливо и что несправедливо. Такие, как, чтобы жить через испытательный период, когда они не зарабатывают вид денег. Они просто предположим, что это то, что каждый должен делать. 

A trial period is needed to make people understand whether this project is suitable for them or not! And they leave in a week or two,when they realize that they can not live under the cameras! And not because they are deceived!

5 минут назад, Amy3 сказал:

С какой стати я вам скажу? Подсказка, это не от одного, но многие. 

если у вас доказательства того, что мы обманывали, вы могли бы что-то обсудить. Но вы их не имеют, потому что это не так 🤗😘

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Испытательный период для гостей, а не для жильцов. В любом случае, вы не согласны с тем, что если они успешно пройти тест, что они должны получить деньги, что они по праву заслужили? 

when this period passes they get all their money

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I like you AlexLina, but these practices are not fair. They aren’t fair to the tenants, unbeknownst to them, they are not fair to the other managers who don’t do this. 

I understand that there is a risk that the tenant could fail in a week and the rent has to be paid. I get that you have to cover your risks, but if the tenant makes it through the test and earns the bare minimum needed to cover the rent, then my goodness, give them their fair cut of the money they earned from the views. Some of these tenants don’t understand that they may not be able to earn as much as they did that first month. The novelty wears off and you know that the viewer stats drop. Sure, earn a percentage from the viewer money for your efforts, but don’t take it all. 

I found and placed tenants on VHTV and guess what I didn’t ask for a thing in return. Not from them and not from VHTV.  Just think about it and reconsider this trial period that’s all I’m asking. Let the tenants see and earn what theirs and take your percentage at a minimum. 

Queen....🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Very sweet of you. ❤️

I have been around here forever. I’ve followed Lina since around the time Anna joined Voyeur-Villa. I don’t mean to be harsh on them, but I feel the need to advocate for tenants, who really don’t know what’s going on. They are new to this lifestyle and they really don’t know what is fair and they just assume that this deal is normal and what everyone has to go through. I just want the tenants to be treated fairly and with dignity. There should be a limit to what the managers can take from them. I know how ugly it can get when no one is looking. 

Amy that’s awesome. I want to work for you. 👌🏻👌🏻

• Like 3