The FIGHT!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferrymaat

Big fight about him playing to much games and how about her ? her smartphone is almost implanted in her hand .

He is trying to do his best and play less games but isabel is totaly hooked on her phone

It seems anyone under 40 years of age is glued to those stupid things. And it seems that 90% of the time, they're on some silly social site like F/B or Twatter. And they feel that the whole world has to know what they're doing 24 hours a day.

Most of the time I can hear my phone, but have no clue where it is. I miss my big Motorola Brick. It was huge and weighed about 2 pounds. You could drop it off of a 50 story building, go down and it would work. If you bump your leg with a smart phone in your pocket, you have to go buy another one. The face breaks.  >:( Pieces of annoying shit.

It seems anyone under 40 years of age is glued to those stupid things.

Not all of us. My friends are but I actually don't have a cell phone, at least not right now. I think it's a bit sad how addicted the youth is to these phones. I'm in school and most of the students can't even keep their noses out of there phones' assholes for more than an hour during class, which usually gets the professors pissed, which disrupts the class and gets me pissed.

WTF? You pay the exorbitant amount of money to go to University, to supposedly get a Degree in which to better your life. Why isn't there some ruling that the phones have to be turned off in the classrooms? Not that any of the student body would follow it I know. They would all claim some type of exception.

These kids and adults walk down the street with their faces buried in the phones all of the time. I'm going to start hitting them up. They are the easiest targets. They haven't a clue to their surroundings.

That's good that you are one of the exceptions. Keep it up.

I think I'll slip a +1 your way. If you want, I'll have Squirrel, counter it later and then I'll add to his negative to even it out.  ;)

Who are you trying to bullshit Squirrel?

That pic was focused on that cake on the table.  :)  The phone was a long distance after-thought.

Long distance. Huh? Get it?  ;D  Bwaaahaaahaaa. I kill me.

Guest Squirrel

Who are you trying to bullshit Squirrel? ...Long distance. Huh? Get it?  ;D  Bwaaahaaahaaa. I kill me.

What we need around here is a lot more humour. The courser, the better. But then, I was always a fan of Chaucer, Monty Python and Lenny Bruce...

Guest Squirrel

For example regarding CC humour: RLC celebrities walk into a bar...

Nora & Kiko: "We'll have two white wines and watch your TV."

Alina: "I'm sticking with soda this week."

Isabelle and Marcello: "Let's do the bar stools, then the bar, then pump like athletes and screw like bunnies on the tables until this this place wakes up."

Lora's cat, 'Fritz':"Can I has a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale wid a Glenlivet chaser pease?"