The FIGHT!!!

Guest curioso

Pienso que no es sano que este celoso por facebook siempre estan juntos no es la primera vez que el se pone celoso

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I'm beginning to doubt the validity of some of these fights. I'd mark it up to Latin hot-tempers, but Leora & Paul also engage in this activity often. Everything ends up with things going back to normal.

The fight with Alma and Stefan was more alarming (since she got hurt and they called the medics), and the fight between the lesbians led to them moving out, but so far, I'm beginning to think that these folks are either extremely immature OR they are staging brilliant entertainment of the WWF variety. I have yet to see Lora, Max, Kiko, Nora or Alina or Anton engage in such fireworks, but then, they don't really have wild sex in the livingroom any more, either. Possibly because they've already established a long-term fan base.

Thank god for Lora's cat. He always keeps his cool, and I can always figure him out...

it"s hard to believe but he is asking her to please stop talking to the guys that know who she is knows what there doing, he is find with what there doing because they are both in this but to keep talking to these guys on face book is not good,it does not sit well with him it seem like he is worry about something happening to her or them...or he is scared that she will leave him for one of them...she said she understands but he also has a problem with her girls friends that she wants to invite but he does not want it. he tells her she is the same way..

this comes down to your typical couples fight they are both jealous of each other. The whole world see them fucking on the web and now they have people wanting to meet them and so on..

lol what did they think that it was going to be easy.. sorry for any typos had to understand what they were saying..it's in Spanish but some of the words used means something totally diffident in my country..

Guest Squirrel

Comprendo that, Cowboy2222. I'm a Nora, Leora, Maya type-of-guy, preferring the slender and demure and those with personality. But we must all admit that Isabel is a classic sexy bombshell loaded with sexuality and powerfully attractive pheromones. If Marcelo can handle her without going crazy or wearing out his dick, and fend off the other guys, he has my respect.