The FIGHT!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy them while you can. I don't think RLC wants this type of drama in their apartments.

Or do they!

Something like this will bring them to be talked about so more people will watch and maybe join.

Time will tell a lot of repairing to do in the house the doors are bent and side panels came off.

I was surprised Alma and stefan  did not Hear the noise as they are in the same block.

All quiet now in different rooms at moment.

Enjoy them while you can. I don't think RLC wants this type of drama in their apartments.

Or do they!

Something like this will bring them to be talked about so more people will watch and maybe join.

Time will tell a lot of repairing to do in the house the doors are bent and side panels came off.

I was surprised Alma and stefan  did not Hear the noise as they are in the same block.

All quiet now in different rooms at moment.

How are Alma & Stefan on the same block. It takes them 23-28 minutes to get home.  I have timed them.

Pues que tuvieron  una fuerte discusión y pelea debido a los celos de Marcelo y a su pasotismo. Se pasa el tiempo jugando a la consola. e Isabel se queja de que no hace nada.

Parece que llamaron a la policía y se vio a los agentes dentro del apartamento registrando.

Marcelo tiene una herida en la tripa.

Pero finalmente parece que se arreglaron...