B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

Just now, bud2966 said:

well rlc is showing by putting deb in anitas room. that she is making rlc money but not in the house sorry to say but rlc should have sent deb Miranda lily and Sandra home all four are awaste of time and bed space in the house .

It's some big shoes she has to fill out thats for sure

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Roxy lives close enough that she may bring her clothes shortly.  

That is the only thing that makes sense. Anita would not move back to a smaller room is my only thought. If Roxy were to  move in why not bring all her gear anyway. Not very smart.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

That is the only thing that makes sense. Anita would not move back to a smaller room is my only thought. If Roxy were to  move in why not bring all her gear anyway. Not very smart.

At this point nothing is making sense. Roxy may be moving her stuff later but that doesn't explain why everything in Anita's room that was hers is gone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

A questo punto, nulla ha senso. Roxy potrebbe spostare le sue cose più tardi, ma questo non spiega perché tutto nella stanza di Anita che era suo sia sparito. 

Yes, but Deb has opened the wardrobe, and there's still Anita's stuff, so she could move with her friend instead of Deb, but I do not understand why