B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

2 hours ago, martyen said:

hello to all.I was not a big fan of Karla but I appreciated some moments with her and especially the massage with progirl, so thank you for this moment, thanks also to Zak for his post with the replay address, because even if I'm not a big fan I appreciated the kiss on the camera. I would not do great praise, I reserve that to my favorite girls ( Karol first Sofie Angelina Nicole then). I wish a pleasant return to Karla at home and a happy private and professional life. I have a question I see that the name of Karla is still registered on her room. My question is she leaving the project or just B4?

Karol first Sofie Angelina Nicole

That's a pretty fine list Marty...Although I like Sofie, I'd obviously replace her with Magical M...My top 4 smiley with beating heart emoticon

I'm still trying to catch up, cos my WiFi is playing up big style, so someone's probably answered this already, but Karla's left the project. It looks like she's might have been replaced with Roxy, or whatever name they give her, although she hasn't many clothes. Several performances like the one she put in with Anita that 1st night though, and she'll be able to fill both wardrobes...😏..Debs has swapped with Anita, which DOES suggest that Roxy's gonna be a permanent feature, otherwise that move just doesn't make sense...

The RLC guy responsible for the names must be drunk again...😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martyen said:

hello to all.I was not a big fan of Karla but I appreciated some moments with her and especially the massage with progirl, so thank you for this moment, thanks also to Zak for his post with the replay address, because even if I'm not a big fan I appreciated the kiss on the camera. I would not do great praise, I reserve that to my favorite girls ( Karol first Sofie Angelina Nicole then). I wish a pleasant return to Karla at home and a happy private and professional life. I have a question I see that the name of Karla is still registered on her room. My question is she leaving the project or just B4?

That's a pretty fine list Marty...Although I like Sofie, I'd obviously replace her with Magical M...My top 4 smiley with beating heart emoticon

I'm still trying to catch up, cos my WiFi is playing up big style, so someone's probably answered this already, but Karla's left the project. It looks like she's might have been replaced with Roxy, or whatever name they give her, although she hasn't many clothes. Several performances like the one she put in with Anita that 1st night though, and she'll be able to fill both wardrobes...😏..Debs has swapped with Anita, which DOES suggest that Roxy's gonna be a permanent feature, otherwise that move just doesn't make sense...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

and it look as he isn't the only one that is drunk 😏 the same post three time 🤣