Trixie & Leah

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

in fact she is naturally sexy and also a smiling girl,👍

She's so not my type yet I can't stop watching her. She seems to be in a constant state of heat and sex is just oozing out of her with everything she does - all this without looking like she's putting on a show for us.

Good on you Trixie - what a pleasant surprise you are 😋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Sara 

A great talent that should borough back.

There was a bad chemistry between Misty and Sara. But now she should be fine. I remember Sara and Lisa got acquitted. I am hoping Lisa steps up and brings her with a dedicated apartment and have Sara quit her job and stay 24x7 in the apartment.     

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

A great talent that should borough back.

There was a bad chemistry between Misty and Sara. But now she should be fine. I remember Sara and Lisa got acquitted. I am hoping Lisa steps up and brings her with a dedicated apartment and have Sara quit her job and stay 24x7 in the apartment.     

Doubt that someone will quit a steady job (if it's the case) to join VH in S. Petersburg.. Specially at this time of the project.. She never seems well fitted in the project

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Doubt that someone will quit a steady job (if it's the case) to join VH in S. Petersburg.. Specially at this time of the project.. She never seems well fitted in the project

True, 

It was some wishful thinking from me ....

Nevertheless, I think Lisa could be a good and fair manager.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

True, 

It was some wishful thinking from me ....

Nevertheless, I think Lisa could be a good and fair manager.

Mine too.. Really liked her .. And even if just as a guest would be interesting to have her back

Totally.. She is surrounded by great people and had/have great managers to help/support her on this new beginning 

• Like 3