different languages

Juliana

Olá eu sou brasileira e possívelmente quase ninguém entende o que eu estou falando. E o meu idioma é um dos mais falados em todo o mundo (eu anexei uma tabela)

Hi, I'm Brazilian and possibly nobody understands what I'm talking about. And my language is one of the most talked about in the world (I've attached a table)

Why dont we all speak English, which seems to be the language most understand ?

I ask this question because there are a lot of people speaking other languages that I do not understand... it's just an idea...

1. Mandarim – 1.051 milhões – China, Malásia e Taiwan.
  2. Hindi – 565 milhões – Índia, regiões norte e central.
  3. Inglês – 545 milhões – EUA, Reino Unido, partes da Oceania.
  4. Espanhol – 450 milhões – Espanha e Américas.
  5. Árabe – 246 milhões – Oriente Médio, Arábia, África do Norte.
  6. Português – 218 milhões – Brasil, Portugal, Angola.
  7. Bengalês – 171 milhões – Bangladesh, nordeste da Índia.
  8. Russo – 145 milhões – Rússia e Ásia Central.
  9. Francês – 130 milhões – França, Canadá, oeste e centro da África.
  10. Japonês – 127 milhões – Japão.

15 hours ago, Juliana said:

Olá eu sou brasileira e possívelmente quase ninguém entende o que eu estou falando. E o meu idioma é um dos mais falados em todo o mundo (eu anexei uma tabela)

Hi, I'm Brazilian and possibly nobody understands what I'm talking about. And my language is one of the most talked about in the world (I've attached a table)

Why dont we all speak English, which seems to be the language most understand ?

I ask this question because there are a lot of people speaking other languages that I do not understand... it's just an idea...

1. Mandarim – 1.051 milhões – China, Malásia e Taiwan.
  2. Hindi – 565 milhões – Índia, regiões norte e central.
  3. Inglês – 545 milhões – EUA, Reino Unido, partes da Oceania.
  4. Espanhol – 450 milhões – Espanha e Américas.
  5. Árabe – 246 milhões – Oriente Médio, Arábia, África do Norte.
  6. Português – 218 milhões – Brasil, Portugal, Angola.
  7. Bengalês – 171 milhões – Bangladesh, nordeste da Índia.
  8. Russo – 145 milhões – Rússia e Ásia Central.
  9. Francês – 130 milhões – França, Canadá, oeste e centro da África.
  10. Japonês – 127 milhões – Japão.

At the Bottom of each page is a Google Translate.  Just select your Language and the Posts on that page will Translate to your Language.  Sometimes it's not 100% Accurate but it should be close enough to understand the Post.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At the Bottom of each page is a Google Translate.  Just select your Language and the Posts on that page will Translate to your Language.  Sometimes it's not 100% Accurate but it should be close enough to understand the Post.

Ok... thanks
But i dont mind we all speak in english... i even need to practice it... but i understand tour explanation.
TC

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Bizarrely there doesnt seem to be an option to select English. Hence some of my own posts seem to be auto edited to what the system thinks I am trying to say. I have the messages in English but the outlines I think in French?

7 hours ago, Londoner said:

Bizarrely there doesnt seem to be an option to select English. Hence some of my own posts seem to be auto edited to what the system thinks I am trying to say. I have the messages in English but the outlines I think in French?

You have to select another Language First then go back to the Menu and English should be in it.  Don't know why Google doesn't fix it.