Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

We should be more concerned about the dog always telling on Leora when we just start enjoying her. Damn mutt!

Eva's a real fun killer that mutt.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With regard to the theory I recently published regarding the possibility of The Little One and Paul having another apartment, I would like to publicly withdraw that theory after being in receipt of irrefutable information and proof that it is not so.....

The main reason she is away from the apartment is similar to what it was two years ago, when she was looking after stray dogs in a local car park.......This time she is doing volunteer work for an animal shelter looking after 11 dogs...A very noble and worthy cause. 

I personally wish her good wishes and success in this venture, as I know what feelings she has for animals, and how much people like her are a rarity in Russia. Whether Paul helps her at all in her endeavors is debatable, but whatever she attempts will be with 100% love and effort, with or without him. 🐕 😘

All playing around aside can you imagine going out into weather that could be around 4 to 3 degrees below zero to volunteer at a dog shelter, that is just amazing of her to do this

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, european said:

Wenn normale Menschen aufstehen um zu arbeiten geht die dreckige faule sau mit einem grinsen ins bett und macht sich über andere lustig.

This translates to: "When normal people get up to work the filthy lazy sow goes to bed with a grin and makes fun of others."

How many mirrors do you have on your wall, my friend?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

All playing around aside can you imagine going out into weather that could be around 4 to 3 degrees below zero to volunteer at a dog shelter, that is just amazing of her to do this

If there is one thing of which we can be sure, she gets her intimate work done away from the apartment. That shit doesn't take 15 minutes.

32 minutes ago, european said:

Wenn normale Menschen aufstehen um zu arbeiten geht die dreckige faule sau mit einem grinsen ins bett und macht sich über andere lustig. 

Ja, leider ist Leora ein Pauschalangebot. Genau wie bei jeder Frau gibt es Kompromisse. Mit ihr musst du Paul akzeptieren. Zumindest verlässt der Kerl das Haus, damit wir sie genießen können. Würdest du das machen?

• Like 3