B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

13 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thanks fagan but you missed what I was saying.  It wasn't the solo bates I liked. We see dozens of them a day in different apartments and they don't turn me on at all.  It was watching her sexual awareness coming out being so close to Amina.  In the time they were in B2 and then B1 she slowly went from hiding in her room alone all the time to laying on Amina's bed watching stuff on the laptop clothed to letting Amina massage her and so on all the way up to the last week or so when she was so wrapped up in wanting Amina that she cried more than once when Amina rejected or ignored her.  

Hmm I must have missed the crying you talk about 🙂

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm I must have missed the crying you talk about 🙂

She did.  More than once.  Do you remember just several days ago when Dalia and Amina and Irma took that bath together?  Do you remember how after just a short time Irma and Amina started playing together and totally left Dalia alone.  Dalia was really hurt and got out of the tub and went to her room and cried.  Amina couldn't care less but Irma felt really bad and 3 times over the next couple hours Irma went to Dalia's room and tried to cheer her up.  That was just one of 2 or 3 occasions where she cried over Amina rejecting her or ignoring her.  

Lily and Sandra arguing.

Lily purposely trying to upset her.

She changed the thermostat while Sandra is trying to finish her workout. Then Lily sat on the bed to use the hairdryer which she never does, knowing it would miss her off and Sandra told her about it. 

True love 🙂

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Lily and Sandra arguing.

Lily purposely trying to upset her.

She changed the thermostat while Sandra is trying to finish her workout. Then Lily sat on the bed to use the hairdryer which she never does, knowing it would miss her off and Sandra told her about it. 

True love 🙂

That's good.  I'd love to see a good cat fight.  At least it wouldn't be fake

• Like 1