B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

Whoever she is the friend of, Serafima certainly has a fine body. I just hope she is not a friend of Miranda and she hasn’t briefed her on treat the place like a free hotel; stay out for days on end and just make a token appearance in the shower and show your body! But why give her the big bed unless she is going to entertain. As long as it involves the other girls or outside girl friends then great otherwise won’t be happy. Still early days yet, let’s see when and how she comes home 😉

Just now, happyman88 said:

Whoever she is the friend of, Serafima certainly has a fine body. I just hope she is not a friend of Miranda and she hasn’t briefed her on treat the place like a free hotel; stay out for days on end and just make a token appearance in the shower and show your body! But why give her the big bed unless she is going to entertain. As long as it involves the other girls or outside girl friends then great otherwise won’t be happy. Still early days yet, let’s see when and how she comes home 😉

She's Sofie's friend. She appeared in B2 once, and stayed quite a while when Naomi was there...

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think you and I both know there are plenty like me...so stop preaching please

Where are they here then...Too embarrassed to admit it..
Seriously Max, are you really enjoying this show, and the 1 in B1?...You've seen them 100 times before...😕

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Where are they here then...Too embarrassed to admit it..
Seriously Max, are you really enjoying this show, and the 1 in B1?...You've seen them 100 times before...😕

well seriously these apartments are number one right now and have been for the past couple of hours...so I'll just go with that.  As long as there are no guys there to fuck things up...I'm good.