B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sweet gesture by Tina when she left...Have a safe trip. Stay healthy and happy, but I've a feeling we'll see you again...❤️

Did she blow a kiss to the camera like Karla when she left, I saw her ready to go but missed her actual exit?

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Did she blow a kiss to the camera like Karla when she left, I saw her ready to go but missed her actual exit?

She stood at the door as she was leaving, smiled at the camera and made a heart with her hands.  Very sweet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Noldus..sir. I see you haven't made it to B4 to do any pool maintenance. At least you could do is use the cover If you weren't coming back right away. 😁

There were two guys who looked at this a few days ago, but it may seem that the yarn and pool guy have set themselves up for the season 😉

Just now, Noldus said:

There were two guys who looked at this a few days ago, but it may seem that the yarn and pool guy have set themselves up for the season 😉

So you contracted these tasks out. Smart. You can spend more time keeping an eye on these girls. 😁😁😁

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Sergio, I didn't realise you were a fan of my girl...😉

It hard not being able to watch her, I've gotta admit...:sad:

she does not seem very happy, she had sex with Karl tonight, but he looks a bit like an asshole

Just been playing catch up on Replay. That was a nice touch by Tina as she left; gives them a bit of reality,  very nice. 👌 Last time I saw anyone do that was when Nelly left the apt that is now occupied by Marsha and Sasha when she blew a kiss to the cam (us lot) when she left there. 

Btw Sergio, who the fuck is Karl and who has he been shagging and where?

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just been playing catch up on Replay. That was a nice touch by Tina as she left; gives them a bit of reality,  very nice. 👌 Last time I saw anyone do that was when Nelly left the apt that is now occupied by Marsha and Sasha when she blew a kiss to the cam (us lot) when she left there. 

Btw Sergio, who the fuck is Karl and who has he been shagging and where?

Karla did the same thing when she left a few weeks ago.  Blew a kiss to the camera.  Very nice way to go out.

• Like 1